Seeded 7oz

$42.00

Truly artisan, topped with sesame & poppy seeds divided by a dash of paprika
QUANTITY IN ORDER 12 BOXES PER CASE

SKU: 696859101458 Category:

Description

Truly artisan, topped with sesame & poppy seeds divided by a dash of paprika
QUANTITY IN ORDER 12 BOXES PER CASE

 

Nutrition Facts Serv. Size: 4 (50g), Servings: 4, Amount Per Serving: Calories 380, Fat Cal. 120, Total Fat 13g (20% DV), Sat. Fat 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 230mg (10% DV), Total Carb. 55g (18% DV), Fiber 7g (28% DV), Sugars 3g, Protein 12g, Vitamin A (30% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (35% DV), Iron (35% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

INGREDIENTS: ENRICHED UNBLEACHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMINE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, TAP, WELL, WHEAT, DURUM, POPPY SEEDS, SESAME SEEDS, PAPRIKA, HONEY, SALT, OLIVE OIL

CONTAINS: WHEAT

 

Additional information

Weight .9 lbs
Dimensions 6 x 3 x 9 in